Auto-Recharge allows you to set one or two payment methods and refill automatically your Dillo's account when credit falls below a previously set threshold.
How to do it:
- Select Billing from left menu;
- On Recharge, enable Auto Recharge;
- Set Recharge amount (amount of credit that will be refilled automatically on your account);
- Insert the credit threshold on "Recharge automatically when credit is lower than;+
- Insert the Primary Payment Method (mandatory) and the Secondary Payment Method (optional)
We recommend to set always a Secondary/Backup payment method, it will be used if the Primary Payment Method fails.
You will always receive a notification when something happens; on success payments, if Primary payment method fails, if secondary payment method fails and if your credits reaches 0.